Tanner Law Office PLLC
Employment Law, Divorce And Family Law, Criminal Defense
At Tanner Law Office PLLC, our attorneys stand up for your rights and strive to obtain the outcome you deserve. From our office in Tooele, we represent clients in the Salt Lake City and Ogden areas and throughout Utah.
For more information about the legal services we provide, please click on the following links:
- Federal employee employment law: We represent federal employees in Utah and other states in disciplinary action and removal cases before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB). We also handle discrimination and harassment claims before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and other employment issues. We represent clients in retaliation cases based on discrimination and protected activity under the False Claims Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- State and local government employment law: Our law firm represents employees and former employees of the state of Utah, counties, cities and government contractors in discipline, performance, discrimination, harassment and whistleblowing matters.
- Law enforcement officer employment law: Our lawyers represent federal, state, county and municipal law enforcement officers in cases involving discharge and other discipline and performance actions, criminal charges, loss of security clearance, loss of Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certification and other certification issues.
- Private sector employment law: We represent individuals in claims against private employers, including wrongful discharge, discrimination, failure to accommodate and retaliation based on discrimination, the False Claims Act and Sarbanes-Oxley. We handle administrative hearings and appeals before the Utah Labor Commission (Adjudication Division) and the Utah Workforce Appeals Board.
- Divorce and family law: Our lawyers represent clients in divorce, child custody disputes, alimony, paternity, modifications, enforcement of child support, adoption, guardianship and other family law cases.
- Criminal defense: We represent clients who face work-related and white collar criminal charges, as well as other misdemeanor and felony criminal charges, including traffic tickets, DUI, assault, domestic violence and theft.
- Wills, consumer law, landlord-tenant and general practice: Our lawyers draft wills, powers of attorney and other legal documents. We also provide legal assistance in landlord-tenant disputes and other civil litigation.